Wednesday, June 25, 2025

POSHMARK updates don't upset me ! This adventure has been awesome for me! It provides a distraction from either  the ho hum of every day retirement living or the worries that fight each other in my head.

I can count on one hand the number of times I have been frustrated with doing POSHMARK.  But, overall, 99% of the time it's fun and sometimes profitable. 

Today, I listed a couple of items and as soon as I did, I sold something. I suppose their crackdown on people relisting tons of their items has had a good result for those of us who don't do that.

I've noticed that the new listing gets many,many shares too!

And, I've seen my items in the sales feed.

Cool. Whatever changes they made with relisters has helped me!

I still do not like using the AI tool to list my item. It is too generic and gets the item wrong most of the time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

  Time to Save!  Lowest prices ever in my Poshmark closet!  That's right and here is why!   I have too much stuff.  Five friends usually...