Thursday, August 20, 2026

Lowered prices on my Poshmark closet

 I am sad, a little. I need to make some sales but I cannot do any live shows! No room, no appeal on camera, and a lack of multitasking skills.

I've lowered dozens of prices on my items. I share everyday. I update my listings. I post my blog. I , sometimes, post on Instagram.  I share everything to Pinterest.

I do the best I can with my pix and descriptions.

I sent a message to my followers and on here to make a bundle to save a bunch! Tell me what you want to pay and if it's reasonable I will accept it.

What else can I do?

Visit my closet today! https://posh.mk/aWURyOkBk2b

Use my code: Leprof_74

Happy Poshing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lowered prices on my Poshmark closet

  I am sad, a little. I need to make some sales but I cannot do any live shows! No room, no appeal on camera, and a lack of multitasking ski...