Labor Day Sale- Closet Clear-out!!!!!
I have terrific friends. They have given me hundreds of items to sell for them. Problem is, I am completely out of space to store anything else.
So, this means it is a great opportunity to get just about any deal you want! How would you like to buy 5 items for $25? That's right. I will take up to 80% off. Anything marked $25 or less, I will only charge $5 or less!!!!!
Now is a fantastic time to get that beautiful gown marked at $99 for just $20. I just want it to go to someone who really wants to be the belle of the ball!
I have no problem if you you buy from me and reposh the item for a higher price. If you can sell it better than I can then great!
Great deals await. Now through Labor Day.
Want to join Poshmark?
It's easy. I recommend downloading the app and it will lead you through the steps. Be sure to use this code to receive $10 of your first purchase:
LEPROF_74
My closet: https://poshmark.com/closet/leprof_74?sort_by=added_desc&all_size=true&my_size=false
See something you like in my closet? Comment that you read my blog and I will give you at least 25% off your item or bundle.
No comments:
Post a Comment